Friday, May 26, 2006

Gothy Bento


On left: white rice; yasai furikake; nori; daikon
On right: soyboy raviolli(sp?); heart croquette; strawberry; and vegan chocolate
Comments: A gothloli design for a gothloli box. May also have something to do with the never going to bed too... Made a batch of croquettes at 3am along with some other small tidbits of bento/me friendly foods for easier meal prep.
Can't wait to eat this bento, despite the lack of veggies which I made up for in my snack box w/ edamame!... I HAD to have the strawberry it came from this pack we got last night which has what have to be the most gorgeous and plump strawberries I have ever seen.... In fact that should be breakfast. ^.^
Off to school... and strawberries....
Prepare time: ???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really like this one very lolita
lately i have kind wodering how could i made this awesome food and put them all together in a japanese lunch box. And this one is the best ^_^