Monday, April 24, 2006

Incentive to Wake Up On Time Bento


Contents: yakisoba(carrots & broccoli); curry croquettes; Star Wars gummies(veg friendly! and taken from my lil' bro's stash)
Comments: This is what I call waking up way too late to do anything and trying to cram a few filling foods into the bento box before dashing out the door. *sigh* Not to say it was bad it's just... plain and needed a bit more variety. Missed veggies, beyond those in the soba. Though this was the first time packing my orange box for school and people found it adorable... Jeanie even molested it with her tounge ring. I know weird people.
Prepare time: 10-15 min.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well... your lunch looks much yummier than mine would have if I woke up late and had to rush out the door. =P Then again, I haven't picked up the creativity in bento yet.. I TRY but it just doesn't turn out as neat as some people's.. like yours! Hehe

I wanted to let you know that I added your link to my new food blog. =]