Sunday, April 30, 2006

Demona Bento

On left: zaru soba; apple moon; daikon castle; broccoli; and edamame
On right: demona(blue rice; apple crest thingie; strawberry eyes, lips, and hair)
Comments: This is what happens when I'm up at midnight obsessing over bento and gargoyles all at once. WTF... She has a nose, it just isn't visable against the rest of the 'skin'. Her crown/crest thingie was hell to cut since the apple kept breaking whenever I managed to shape it right resulting in having to start over with another piece(happened about four times). The zaru soba craving came from 'The Vegan Lunchbox' entry on it. My castle looks good for slipping in and out of tiredness while cutting it. Overal I like how it turned out and can't wait to eat it... when I wake up.
.... I just realised I'm going to be eating Demona... eating... *hits self* OKAY... SLEEP NOW!!!! XD
Prepare time: 30 min.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe! When I saw that I was thinking the same thing.. 'vegan lunch box did that a little while ago! I need to get my butt to the asian food market and buy some soba now.

This doesn't really have anything to do with THIS entry but I was wondering if you'd be kind enough to tell me what you generally do to make your curry. I tried a recipe online a few weeks ago and it just didn't turn out as yummy as I had hoped. I think I went overkill with spices, though, so that could be why. Hehe.

TeaPriestess said...

Okay this one is WAAAAY Awesome!